Saturday, May 26, 2007

What Day Is It?

First off I have to let ya'll in a a little secret... all day today I thought it was yesterday and I can't even remember what day I thought it was yesterday... did I think yesterday was yesterday and just forgot about it when I woke up and started Friday all over? Or did I think yesterday was Thursday? I have no clue except at some point during the week I lost a day... what a dork!

We woke up this morning in Quanah.... me paniced because I couldn't locate my blackberry. After seaching everywhere, I finally found it in the car, under the seat. DH had left 3 messages. Last night I was sitting in the lobby updating my blog about the time I call DH and thought I had left my phone in the room, so I sent an email to his office so he would get it in the am.... he doesn't use the PC at home. But I figured when he got to work and checked his email he would understand... not realizing it would be 4 days before he went to work. I even left messages on his voice mail at work.... 12 hours with no communication and he went out and bought a brand new car... ACK! I have been talking himm out of this car for over a year now.... this will teach me to go away!

So on the way out of Quanah, I see this



Can you beleive it? Drive through liquor store in the tiny little town!

We head out to Seagoville (Dallas). Our first stop... about 15 miles, in the next town, to by souvineers... lots of yummy pecan items! Then we stopped at a Bowie's Restaurant and had the best service and yummiest soup. Further down the road we saw this:





Camels in Texas? What's up with that?

Then these on the side of the road brought back a childhood memory... maybe I'll share it with you another time.... or better yet... ask me and I'll tell you... it's really rather humorous... about a couple of little girls and these:



We alaso saw some of these.... I have no clue what they are... I just thought they were pretty!



We arrive about 4:30, we get settled (this is when I realized it was NOT Friday but in fact Saturday)My mom calls her sister who comes by to visit:



We went to Denny's for dinner then back to the room.... I gotta tell you.... I'm ready to be home! I miss the comforts of my own home... the solitude I have there... I'm tierd of living out of my suit case... can I get a plane home?

We will stay here again tommorrow the head out to Misourri. I figure we will be there Monday night. My mom wants to stay 4 days max.... I want to stay... uh.... well less than that.... I am sooo home sick

That's it for today... Saturday.....day 5!

No comments: