Thursday, May 31, 2007

MIA

Oh yes, I have been MIA for a couple of days. I have been at my sisters house in Springfield Mo. On our first full day we took at trip to Branson. We ate lunch at Dick Clark's AB Grill then took a ride on a DUCK! Can't wait to see the photos? Me either... Problem is, I put fresh batteries in the the camera before we left... made sure I had everything I needed in my camera bag... set it on the floor in the middle of the family room so i would be sure to see it on my way out... Which is exactly where I found it when we returned to the house! I have given you links if you're interested. FYI... the food was great and the tour was humorous, informative and had many photos ops... dang! dang! dang! Oh wait! I did take some pictures with my camera phone....




Yesterday we relaxed around my sisters house, I picked my 15 year old niece up from school and took her shopping at the mall. She really wanted this pair of Van's with little green frogs on them, but they were out of her size... she ended up with a pair of Heely's... My sister made a great pork tenderlion dinner, we all loaded up and went to a nearby park so Celeste could practice on her Heely's...






Arrived in Lincoln Nebraska tonight!

Update tomorrow.

Chow

No comments: