Thursday, August 30, 2007

You're Worst Nightmare!

I'm finally up and running! Oh no.. it's not MY worst nightmare... it's YOUR worst nightmare! hehe
I have updated the playlist with three songs!
I have my data all moved and the wireless going.. well sort of... I can access the laptop from the PC and the Internet from the PC and all the externals from the PC and I can access the Internet with the laptop... but the PC doesn't seem to want to let it in... I have checked everything I can think of from file sharing to the firewall and just can't figure it out... alas... oh and the router I switched out for the one I gave my mom... I don't think it's as powerful... The only time I seem to be able to get the laptop to connect to it is when it's sitting on the desk next to the PC... LOL a lot of good that does eh?

So, this is a long weekend for many... and Wednesday is my moms 70th... Hopefully I'll have some photos to share next week.. heck.. I haven't even shared the photos from the peach festival last month. I have lots of catching up to do!

If you don't hear from me before then... Have a SUPER weekend!

No comments: