Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Deep Inside

One of the other participants in the Transformations program this year at the Center for Health in ST Helena was a beautiful vibrant 17 year old, Christina. For the most part Christina was a fun happy person, always smiling and chatting. I noticed when Christina didn't think anybody was looking, I could see a deep sadness with in her. I knew this sadness, this was the same sadness I had last year while attending the program and I can so relate to her. My heart was breaking for her. While I was looking through the photos I took I happened upon one that I think really captured that look... Christina, if you are reading this... you are BEAUTIFUL inside AND out! you have embarked on a wonderful journey, your mom, as the rest of us are here to lend support, if you will let us.... we love you sweetie... be strong! Your life depends on it!
Oh my.. I added the word art to buy me time to think about journaling and I think I just wrote it!
Christina
credits
Papers - Venetian Verdigris by Lauren Bavin
available at DSP
Under Moonlite Skies by Lauren Bavin
also available at DSP
Butterfly: Midnight Rose by Lauren Bavin
available at DSP

Word Art- Special You (Autism Awareness)
by Tina Chambers available at DSP

in Freebie section

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

logged out