Friday, August 10, 2007

FRIDAY!

Wow where does the time go!?
My poor computer is huffing and puffing... I'm trying to format my new 1.5 terabyte external storage! Oh yes I said terabyte... yes I know that 1 terabyte = about 1000 gigabytes.... I'm tired of adding storage!Unfortunately I think my computer has stalled at 73% and it has been going for about 20 hours... YIKES!
I am off to Napa today to help my mom with her yard sale.... DH has gone fishing... or should I say he went with the office boys who are fishing... her went drinking I think! LOL
OK yes it WAS time to change the music... don't you just love the oldies! Always makes me want to dance... It's a good thing I don't drink, I would probably be a Karaoke queen! LOL I bet my mom was glad when we got off our road trip and she didn't have to listen to me sing anymore! I honestly think she took some extra long turns at the wheel just for that reason!
Have a great weekend y'all!

No comments: