Sunday, August 19, 2007

Lost



It's one thing not to have my computer, it's a totally different thing to have my computer but none of my data.... that's where I have found myself now and for most of the past week... Remember that 1.5 terebyte external I bought? Well, I had some difficulty formatting it then once I finally got it formatted I started moving the data... v e r y slowly because my pc is rather antiquated and has gen 1 usb... aka: s l o w ! Needless to say, I was getting frustrated... So I took all three externals to a place in town to transfer the data. $60.00 seemed reasonable. I was told it would probably take a day... that was Friday morning. I'm still waiting for the call that they are finished. I don't think they're open on week ends... I know they're closed on Sundays. (the owners are LDS)So, can you imagine how lost I am with out my photos, scrapping supplies, brushes, textures, actions etc!

With that said, Rye is spending the week with us as DD and SIL are on a cruise. He's so darned cute! On Friday night he caught this frog in our front yard. I can't wait to scrap it!







No comments: