Friday, January 23, 2009

Cyber Friends

Sweet Janita, I think she was in high school when I first met her. She is now finishing up her time at university... When we first met she was making ps brushes and giving them away on her site Vanilla Design. He brushes became so popular she couldnt afford the bandwidth so she made the tough decission to create a club where paid membership would give you access to her brushes for a certain period of time depending on the tytpe of membership you bought...
At this time nobody was selling brushes in the digital scrap shops and I kept telling Janita she could probably earn enough to off set her school expenses if she would open a shop. I also told her she was under selling herself, that her product was worth much more than what she was charging.
Janita went about her buisness and I went about mine. As I did so I continued to use her brushes and tell everyone that would listen about Vanilla Design. Since that time Janita changed hte name of her site, Seishido, and opened a shop! It's not surprising to see a seishido blinky on someones sig tag in the digiscrap community or find seishido listed in artistic credits.
Janita lives in Germany and we have sent packages back and forth to each other, discovered we share similar taste in music and continue to stay in touch on line... Despite the fact that she is the same age as my daughter and whe have never "actually" met, I consider Janita to be among my friends...

This was done for Janita... special thanks to another cyber friend "Aneta" for creating this wonderful word art especially for me


Janita

No comments: