Sunday, July 13, 2008

Pay it Forward

Many years ago, I came across a young high school girl  (janita) in Germany who made brushes for PS and gave them away on her site (vanilla trust) Since that time our fiendship has grown and her love for PS brushes has turned into a small thriving buisness. On the rare occasion when janita sees something online that she just has to have but it is in the US and the mfr wont ship overseas, Janita has had the merchandise shipped to me and I forward it on to her.Recently while preparing a package to ship to janita, I slipped a john Nathaniel cd in to the other item. I just knew she would fall in love with his music!


Now janita is ALWAYS sweet and very generous! In this case she sent me a thank you gift before she even received her package. AND that's not all! Much to my surprise I read the following in her latest newsletter for Seishido


[excerpt from newsletter]


This is a brushset I have done last night. Just something very simple and not available at Seishido. A rare item! To say thank you for all your love and support through the last year and hopefully next year and this also is an early bunny surprise! Baby Luna turns 2 years here in just a few days!!!



8 B R U S H E S


.... .... ... ...  And I dedicate this set to Julz who will know by reading the setname how much I am enjoying her gift. This is exactly what I needed and what I always fall for. So yummy!!!


These are the news so far. New brushsets, new textures, new Seishido features, new shoes I have bought yesterday and well, new music given to me by Julz. Thank you for sharing! I am in love now :3



Cookiehugs and summersmoochies ~ Janita

No comments: