Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Game Time

This is Rye playing a new Nick game on my computer. I loved the faces he made as he made his way to new worlds as well as the ones he made when he lost lives. He was so cute I just couldn't resist giving him an extra 30 minutes after the timer went off.

In this layout I adjusted the levels on ALL the papers and elements to the same specification to achieve the "brightness" I also Layered two papers for the background.

When I pulled this up today to post it. ( I put it away at 3am ) I noticed a couple things I wanted to change but I can't find the psd file... grrrr!


SMILE

credits:
Impressions Of Laughter By Studiogirls at SBG
ScrapDrawers: Dictionary Definitions By Doris Castle at SBG
ScrapDrawers: Fasteners By Doris Castle at SBG
fonts: Passions Conflict / Times New Roman


Here's a preview of the kit so you can see the original colors
Impressions of Laughter

No comments: