Thursday, February 14, 2008

Fingers Crossed

Well, I've had some technical difficulties this week... So I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this will be a go for the contest... We'll know in a couple of days. This weeks theme "I Make a Difference" 5 things I can do to make a difference in the world. had to have journaling on strips of paper, answering the question, at least 3 photos in a filmstrip,glitter or paint splashes and 4 papers other than journaling strips. We COULD NOT use any ribbons, flowers, bows or staples.



Journaling reads:
I can serve as an example to others if I focus on keeping and building my faith, having and sharing hope, practicing charity and humility while maintaining a heart full of love for Christ and my fellow man. If I should but soften one heart unto the Lord, I will have made an everlasting change in this world .

credits:
Papers and elements from
Angels and Time of my Life
by Royanna Fritschmann at DD

Splatter Stroke
from Being Me by
Weeds & Wildflowers at Scrap Artist

Flourish
from Winter Drops
by Ida at Cat Scraps

Feathers
by Jofia Devoe
Ephemerals II at the Digi Chick

Fonts
Times new Roman, PC Diva, Passions Conflict

Small photos of the Sacramento Temple
St. George Temple
The Christus
all copyright 2008 Intellectual Reserve, Inc.

Large Photo Sacramento Temple taken
by Julie Leist.

No comments: