Thursday, September 06, 2007

Hanging On

by a thread.... Several years ago I suffered a huge emotional trauma that I am still trying to recover from. One of the many "issues" I am left with is the inability to cope in social situations. They just drain me and for years I avoided them all together. These past couple of months have just been full of them for me. I can't remember them all, but in the past two weeks, I have attended a birthday party for a family friend, had visitors from church on two occassions, took missionaries to dinner, picked up a hitch hiker, spent the day at the gun range with family (yes that counts), and hosted a birthday lucheon for my mother (today)... I have way over done... I am soo frazzled.... I sit here now in my home town at my mothers house knowing tommarrow only brings more and wondering how long I will be able to hold it together. 12:42 omgosh... i need to go to bed... moms dialup is too slow to do anything with anyway... I even canceled my incomming mail because it was too slow... LOL i picked it up on my blackberry zippy quick!
Night All!

No comments: