Saturday, September 08, 2007

Disconnected Thoughts

without cohesive words (A to Z) version 1

A Message, Alone, Another Brick in the Wall, Apology, As Time Goes By, Back Where We Started, Breakdown, Can't Fight This Feeling, Childhood Dreams, Collide, Comfortably Numb, Complicated, Constant Craving, Control, Crush, Crying, Dancing With Myself, Darkness, Darkness, Dazed And Confused, Deliver Me, Dirty Little Secret, Dream, Eyes Without a Face, Far Away Blues, Forever Blue, Free Fallin', Full Circle, Gloomy Sunday, Going out of My Head, Hanging On, Harden My Heart, Head Games, Heart of Stone, How Long, How You Gonna See Me Now, Hysteria , I Grieve, I Keep Forgettin', I Try, In Too Deep, Isn't It a Pity?, Its Not Easy To Be Me, Just a Dream, Killing Me Softly, Lines on My Face, Little Drop of Poison, Lonely People, Losing My Touch, Manic Monday, Midnight Confessions, Misery, Misunderstood, My Destiny, Nasty Habits, Never Know, Numbness for Sound, Obsession, Ocean Of Sorrows, Only Fooling Myself, Out of Touch, Paint It Black, Panic-Stricken, Paralyzed, Precious Illusions, Ramble On, Reflections of My Life, Refugee, Rumors, Sad Eyes, Same Old Situation, Shattered, Silent Running , Strung Out, Stuck in a Moment, Tainted Love, Tears On My Pillow, Tempted, The Compromise, Time After Time, Too Many Voices, Torn & Tattered, Us and Them, Use Me Up, Vacation's Over, Waiting, Walk Over Me, Warning Sign, White Rabbit, Who Am I, Wicked Game, Yes Or No, Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, ~J

No comments: