Monday, September 17, 2007

Darkness

I started a layout yesterday.... I was going to use a new pink kit from Doris to make a new page for my art therapy book... started and was going are key phrases here... This layout quickly got dark and right in the middle, I lost all focus, so here it is... unfinished... I guess I will have to come back to it another day... maybe one when I really feel pink!




Hello darkness... is that a song?

Hmmm... the other day, I was feelin' pretty good, thought I would buy myself a treat... It wasn't what I was looking for, but at Gottschalks I found this beautiful gold chain and they were haveing a great sale.. $1000.00 came down to about $380.00. I was using my debit card to pay for it. When I showed my drivers license to the clerk, she looked at the photo and said "Wow! That must have been about 100 pounds ago." Great... just what I need right now... another reminder.... I think I'll take the chain back today.....
Oh yea, I remember now!

Hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of silence

No comments: