Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Tough Challenge


WOW! this was more difficult than I thought it was going to be; but, I finally finished my art fro CathyRose at Digital Art Quirks and come up with a second name for her! Tender Withe - her husband named her Tender and I have given her Withe. Withe is a subtle stick as from a willow... used to tie or bind things together. She is traditional, straight like a stick, yet tender and loving binding her family and friendships together I created my art for her based on some questions Cathy answered for me. I used a combination of her moody and happy colors... the bottom half stormy and blue, yet calmed by the water.. light airy bubbles fill the air (because I couldn't get the feathers to look right) She is well balanced, serene.... TENDER WITHE

Credits:

brushes from:
Seishido
Angelic Trust
Annika Von Holdt
Envouge

Texture from:
Aztec Posted by Picasa

No comments: