Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Rattling in my mind

Ok here's the deal... for over a week I have had this
RANT I have wanted to share... but I wanted to
create a visual to go with it... and well... I am kind of
stuck... LOL... still working on it though because I
am seeing red on this one... I'll give you a hint and
a head start...

HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP!

Google it, I dare you... and then after you have
read your fill, go to your pantry and read the lables...

Oh, Oh... then if you want YOU can attempt a
visual for me! he he Maybe I can scrounge up
gifts??? No promises.. just thinking out loud!
Not that it matters anyway.... I can scream at
the top of my lungs here and nobody would
here me! he he Now since I am not ready to
share my rant with you...
I shall leave you with a quote:

We all have our time machines.
Some take us back, they're called memories.
Some take us forward, they're called dreams.
- Jeremy Irons.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

What an awesome quote! I, being a closet sci-fi fan, am very "into" time machines and I LOVE this one. Plus Mr. Irons is a favorite actor of mine so gotta file this one away! Thanks!

High Fructose Corn Syrup!?!?!? I don't think I want to know anymore... sounds like a very sticky situation... especially with us being in the chocolate biz! Lol.

When DH was experimenting at home and making the chocolates, he got a gigantic pail (sp?) of the stuff and it was scary! It looked sooooo beautiful, all clear and yellow but once you touched it, it was like soft glue! Lol... what pray tell are you thinking of the stuff? Other than the fact that it is the number one ingredient in everything! Lol.

:D