Thursday, January 03, 2008

Show Me Your War Face

OMG.. I actually finished a layout and it ONLY took FIVE hours! LOL THAT'S why I don't do this for a living... I would have to charge $150.00 per page to make it worth my while... and I hardly think anybody is going to pay that LOL... So DH forwards this email to me from one of his clients... the photo was too cute... you have to understand the passion of people in this industry to REALLY get the photo and not think it's some sort of child abuse... I have had shop owners pull similar layouts I have done from their galleries because they felt the layouts "were inappropriate" and therefore in violation of site TOU!~ Commie Pinko... err uh... sorry too much time around DH.... LOL


credits:
Big Girl Panties by Trish Jones and Sylvie Wagner previously at Scrapbook Graphics I have no idea where to find this kit now
fonts - Turtle Club, Sidewalk, Satisfaction and Times new Roman

No comments: