Monday, October 16, 2006

Excitement!



I was so excited when I went to the Dr. this morning for a nurses visit.. weight and BP just to make sure I'm still on track... I was certain with all the wonderful food I ate while in Cancun and my lack of motivation that I must have gain at least one pound... when the number quit rolling on the scale I was ecstatic! I called DH and DD right away to give them the good news... 50 pounds! unfortunately now I have to give them the bad new... I over estimated my starting weight by 8 pounds... But the news is still good! 44 pounds in 5 months! Darn though if it could have only been 6 pounds more I could be ordering an ipod right now... that was my goal 50 lbs = ipod.. LOL
When I loose it all.. laptop baby! woo hoo! I can't believe it! I eat more than I did before I started all this and I'm loosing weight... gals at church yesterday even asked me if I was loosing weight... I can't tell you how much that means to me... I owe my DD and DH a world of thanks for getting me started... thanks also to the staff at St Helena hospitals Center for Health ... they made it all make sense and gave me the tools I need to get the job done! Special thanks to Tonya, Roya for their inspiration! You gals are the best!
Creative Credit:
Doris Castle - Enchantment and Sweet Decadence from SBG
Fonts: PCThanks Elegance and Porcelain

2 comments:

janna said...

Congrats Julie!

Anonymous said...

HOLY FRIGGING MACKEREL! You have become a Vogue model! LAMBO