Monday, October 09, 2006

Disaster

... the only word I can think of to describe my weekend! Some of you know that I went to Lake Tahoe this weekend to take photos for the Volvo Club of America's 2006 West Coast meet AND I was suppose to represent JoDe of Altered Scrapping at the RAKScraps gallery mixer on Friday... Let me just say... if it could go wrong... it did! I borrowed a laptop from DD.... (really need to get my own) I couldn't keep the wifi connection for the crop ans was AWAL for most of it... Thank goodness I had already given the goodies to Rachel to give away at the crop... For 12 hours I couldn't locate the power cord for the laptop.... I brought the wrong software CD... the laptop couldn't handle the load of the sofware I did bring and kept crashing.... I was so late with my presentation that the "dinner" slide show wasn't shown.... Everybody was very GRACIOUS and told me I did a fabulous job... GAH! DOH!... nice of them to say so... anyway.. here's one of the photos I took... at least MOST of them seemed ok... well considering... (that's another story)

No comments: