Tuesday, August 22, 2006

It's a good thing...

JoDe doesn't have time to read blogs! It seems that since I have been coordinating her creative team, I have either been uninspired by her art or haven't had time to scrap anything for her.... I started this for her last night... changed it a gazillion times... ended up with what I have here... This morning I still wasn't happy with it and went to my scrap folders looking for inspiration... which kind of back fired on me,

because I ended up with this . I think I know why; but, Lisa Hinz, if you are reading this, I would love for you to throw out some ideas and thoughts. I took this photo while at an Easter Egg hunt with my grandson this year. It was a cold damp day and the children had been waiting for some time to get the green light to start. This little cutie was in her fathers arms and I just couldn't resist that adorable little pout!

Credits:
#1
Papers and Elements
Everyday Life by JoDe Lawrence avaliable at
Altered Scrapping and Scrapbook-Bytes
Fonts:
Doodles by Taran Conyers available at
Scrapbook Graphics
#2
Papers, Elements and Alpha
Sunlight from the Jen Wilson Illuminations Collection at
Jen Wilson Designs
Brush:
Defining Drama by Katie Pertiet at
Designer Digitals
Fonts:
Doodles by Taran Conyers available at
Scrapbook Graphics
Tahoma
Photo Shop Action:
Wild Tear by
Atomic Cupcake

Oh and pssst... big doin's over at JWD! Go check out Jens new site!



No comments: