Saturday, March 07, 2009

My First

DIGI DARE

the dare ...

1. list 5 things that consume me right now

2. use only 2 sides of the layout for journaling etc.

3. include on photo or extraction of an item that consumes me

4. include the words "right now" somewhere in the layout


I listed what consumes me right nowbut couldnt bring myself to really journal it... maybe another time...


credits: I used Maya's new kit BLUE MOON from Scrapbook Graphics ribbon and frame from Hung Up On Love by Aneta Branch AKA Sweet Made at ashaleeandsweet Stamped Word Art from Lie Fhung's ARTiculate Soul Searching at Ztampf I used Lily Designs Dark Angel kit from After Five for the the layout within the layout and that layout can been seen here http://tinyurl.com/ccoxwz fonts: metalic avacodo malapropism

No comments: