Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Frustration? (or just Inept)

i JUST DONT SEEM TO BE HAPPY WITH ANYTHING i DO LATELY!

I was suppose to do a layout for one of my designers to put in an ad and I just couldnt get it... so I tried a layout sans photo thinking the photo was distracting me... I still wasnt happy but shared it w ith the rest of the team.. they all said it was great and the artist told me just to drop some pictures in it... well... this is what I have... two different versions

still no photos




then I started playing with some of those pictures I took last time I was in Napa. I LOVE the boat picture... but alas... I thinkk I have scrapped and rescrapped it a dozen times and I still dont like it



and then there are the photos I took last October when I did a shoot for my daughter so she would have beach photos for her Christmas cards last year. At Bodega Bay I was intregued witih this boat... I like where it's going... I'm just not sure it's done... maybe some wordart about ships or seas or something salty



so thats what I got going right now... I sure could use some feedback!


No comments: