Friday, June 20, 2008

Beauty All Around

Tuesday Evening I picked up my Aunt from Texas at the Sacramento airport and took her to my moms house in Napa where I stayed a couple of days.

At 5:30 Thursday morning I went out to one of my favorite "ME" spots and stayed for about an hour. I then drove over to the river font revitalization project to take a walk. While over there, I decided this would be a good place to play with the aperture and shutter speed settings on my digital SLR...

I was rather please with the results so I thought I would share them... These pictures are just as they came of the camera, no digital retouching or enhancing.... they were resized or the web.

I warn you now, If you don't like still lifes... don't bother looking you'll be bored to tears

2 comments:

myfrogprince said...

awesome photos, love the flower ones.

K2 Designs said...

GREAT photos Julz! Beautiful scenery...hey I saw ya comment on my blog- pphhbbttt...thats my old one..I dont know how to change to my new one..LOL..do you???