Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Hello Kitty

I came across a template challenge being hosted by Kim Carothers at BHG for the scrap-a-faire. While reading about it on Kim's blog, I saw this photo of her daughter Kasy and thought it was too adorable NOT to scrap!



I used the Ashalee and Sweet Collab kit Karma from their shop Ashalee and Sweet. The kit is made with bright vibrant colors and I really wanted to show them off; but, alas, I succumbed to the urge to desat. On the doodle (from the kit) and the frame (from the template) I used Sweets party glitter style I then beveled added texture and drop shadow to give them the look of glitter glue. Font: HELTERSKEL TER I would LOVE it if you could stop buy the BHG Scrapbooks ETC. Scrap-a-faire designer challenge gallery to recommend and rate my layout. (and leave me love?) thanks!

No comments: