Thursday, April 26, 2007

WooHoo!

I'm so excited! Look what I bought today! I should have it in a couple of weeks! I can't wait! It will be here just in time for the rod trip I am taking with my mom! We are goiong to catch Route 66 in Bakersfield, follow it to missouri where we will visit my sister. On our way to missouri we will make a couple of stops in Texas to visit relatives. When we leave missouri we will head up to Nebraska, do some visiting, then take 80 home! We haven't set a time frame, but were thinking 2-3 weeks... anyway, I'll have my new laptop to upload the photos I take along the way.. I'm not making sense... I'm just giddy! WooHoo!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a fun trip you have planned. Too bad you don't drop down to I-76 into Colorado. I'm right on the path. Oh well, maybe another time. Have a great time.
Congrats on the new computer!
Ann
http://eagleseyephoto.blogspot.com/