Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Schöne Tochter - Katharina

I came across this photo on Petra Losbichlers blog and knew one day I would want to scrap it.. so I naturally lifted it.... I do have Petra's blessing to post my layout.. (thank you Petra)... I have been in a terrible creative slump.. well a slump in general... I thought I hadn't scrapped in over a month and then realized that I actually had and was sitting on the layouts waiting for the ads to come out.. the ads have come and gone, I guess I better get busy and post the layouts! LOL

credits:
Romantic Recollections by Lara Payton
available at both Dustybear and Digital Freebies

2 comments:

Liz said...

Julz,
I need to raise about $100 more...I've done pretty well, and the puppy I want is so cute. I will post a pic of Oreo on my blog, so check back in a while.
Liz
http://emnewberry-liz.blogspot.com/
My Creative Ramblings

Liz said...

By the way, this is one beautiful layout!! Are you on any CT's?